CDL Class A Driver
BONUS: EVERY WEDNESDAY you Receive a FREE Lunch at our Detroit Location.
Uncle Ray’s truck drivers are responsible for the safe transportation between Uncle Rays, LLC facilities and deliveries to Uncle Ray’s customers located within the company’s delivery area.
An Uncle Ray’s truck driver has the following responsibilities:
- Complete visual inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
- Check all fluid levels and fill when necessary
- Check all lights, air lines, hoses, etc. for leaks and have repaired as necessary
- Communicate with supervisor on moves needed in and out of warehouses
- Move trailers to and from docks and wells for loading and unloading.
- Ensure wheels are choked at time of loading and unloading
- Ensure that overhead doors are closed when not in use
- Sweep trailers clean to reduce and eliminate the potential for cross contamination, foreign objects, and other hazards.
- Turn truck off and lock when not in use.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $24.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Trucking Driver Type:
- Company driver
- Tractor-trailer: 1 year (Preferred)
- CDL A (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations