The Hi Lo Operator is technically skilled team member with excellent attention to detail. The successful Hi Lo Operator is responsible for moving raw and finished goods, optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency, and managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment, among other duties. Hi-Lo operators will need to transport valuable items, requiring diligence and good hand-eye coordination.
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items as assigned by Warehouse Supervisor
- Accurately placing finished goods in proper assigned areas following First In and First Out protocols
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility as requested
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Inspecting and Recording Trailers cleanliness and ensuring trailer is sound for transportation of Food Products
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking, wrapping, staging, and load orders for shipment.
- Communicate product shortages to warehouse management team
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Complete Daily Hi Lo Checklist
- High School Diploma / GED
- Mastery of Basic Mathematical Skills (Adding, Subtraction, Multiplying, & etc)
- 1 year of Hi Lo Operating Experience
- 1 year of Order Picking Experience (preferred)
- Ability to bend, stoop, stand, kneel, and etc frequently
- Excellent hand eye coordination
- Good written and verbal skills
· This job requires no travel
· Reports directly to Uncle Ray’s Warehouse Supervisor
· Normal Warehouse environment
· Required to lift up to 50 pounds several times a day
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location