Potato Chip Bag Packer
NOTICE: All Employees must follow the GMP’S at all times. Employees must also comply with all policies, procedures, and supervisor instructions.
- At the start of each shift, review the production schedule to verify specifications such as case size, package film type, code date, weight, etc.
- Ensure that you are packing product in the proper corrugated carton.
- Ensure that the information on the case label is accurate and matches the production schedule.
- Do not label more than 10 cases at a time.
- With Quality Control, check the first 10 bags of each item run to ensure that all specifications are being met.
- Pack each bag in the proper position in the case. All bags should ‘face’ the punch-out windows on the cartons
- All bags should be packed right side up
- Visually monitor each bag as you put it in the case.
- Product that has not been contaminated and can be repackaged should be put in yellow recycle containers.
- Ensure nothing is placed on top of the yellow recycle containers.
- Notify the machine operator when you reach the last five labels for a run. This will help improve efficiencies and reduce downtimes and overruns.
- Maintain a clean work area, observing the company waste policies
- Grey = inedible waste
- Yellow = recycled product
- Blue = dry waste
- Ensure that packing speed is appropriate to reduce excessive bags on the table and meet standards for cases per hour.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- English (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location