Uncle Ray’s Potato Chips wants YOU to join the family! Uncle Ray’s maintains a comfortable temperature-controlled environment, provides discounts on tasty snacks, and you will be a part of a small family team culture.
At Uncle Ray’s Potato Chips, the chips are flowin and we are growin. We are looking for our next “tubular” Sanitation Super Star. The successful Sanitation team member will have a work history that demonstrates the ability to work in a team-oriented environment and consistent reliability. Candidates that are new the work force or are returning to the work force are welcomed to apply. All qualified responsible candidates are encouraged to apply.
Do you got what it takes to be a tubular Sanitation Super Star? Uncle Ray’s will ask the following:
· Commit to the goal of keeping our brand-new manufacturing facility clean and sanitized so our products remain safe for the consumer
· At the end of each of production shift and on a as-needed basis, remove all soils and stabilize processing equipment against microbiological, chemical, and physical contamination
· Be able to read and understand chemical labels, MSDS, SSOPS & training manuals to engage in understanding chemicals being used for cleansing and sanitation
· Take responsibility to use PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) associated with each chemical and task requested to perform
· Ensure the manufacturing facility is safe through various methods, including but not limited to – visual inspections, sanitation swab testing, chemical testing, and proper documentation practices
· Follow in accordance with all relevant legislation and established food safety programs
· Provide commitment to ensure all sanitation tools and equipment are maintained properly
· Complete sanitation in all employee facilities with include but not limited too lunchrooms, locker rooms, restrooms, and building grounds.
Preparation for Sanitation - please make sure you have the following qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, experience and/or ability required. Success in this position requires a self-motivated, energetic team player with demonstrated history of reliability and working in team-oriented environment.
- High school diploma or GED (preferred)
- Able to stand, bend, lift, stoop for extended time
- Hand-eye coordination, able to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed
- Positive attitude, flexible to changing work environment
- Strong teamwork approach, good work ethic
- Detail oriented and self-motivated with efficient time management
Wanna take a trip on the chip side? Uncle Ray’s can say YES to the following:
· 5 Day/8 Hour Work Week
· Tier level wage increases at 90 days
· Paid Breaks
· Employee Discounts
· Weekly Company provided lunch
· Individual Employee Lockers
· Micro-Market onsite (sandwiches, soda, snacks, candy, ice cream, and much more)
· Cafeteria Style Benefits
· Bonus and Incentive Plans
· Internal Promotions
· Temperature Controlled Manufacturing Environment
- Work performed in general food production with exposure to machine noise, ingredient and finished product residues.
- Food allergens are present in facility and used daily.
- Long pants and closed toed shoes are required along with hair/ beard coverings and face masks. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montgomery City, MO 63361: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Sanitation: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person